Sunday, May 30, 2010

Half way

New pics are up, and here's the score at half-time:

Body weight: 146.8
BMI: 21.2
Body Fat %: 15.2

Since Day 10, just over 5 weeks ago:

Lbs lost: 17.9
Lbs of FAT lost (est.): 15.4

Or, to put it another way:




To quote Mikhael and many others in the program (and elsewhere): "Booya!"

I'd be pleased with this kind of progress over 60, 75, even 90 days, but I remind myself that slimming down to this point--and shedding the last 5 or so lbs of excess fat--is only half the battle. The next step is to add MUSCLE. And though it's going to be every bit as challenging as the first half, for the first time in a long, long time, I feel like I have the momentum to do it.

Thanks to everyone--especially the team and Patrick--for helping us push ourselves this far!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Brett, you're looking like your old self again. Now let's get you looking like your NEW self!

    ReplyDelete