Thursday, May 20, 2010

Egg-squisitely challenging new work-outs this week

We've started our new diets, which include lots and lots of eggs. (At least, the whites). This week, at least, we're at 5 per-day. It sounds like a LOT of extra protein--and it almost looked like a lot of extra protein...

..until you do the work-out, and your body realizes that it's going to need it. After that, I had no problem inhaling those suckers. And I'm looking forward to letting go of the reins at my favorite salad place tomorrow (no worries, just the veggies, with some fresh-squeezed lemon juice for dressing).

That's about all I can blog for now, I'm pretty wiped out from the newer, more intense sets, which include PISTOL SQUATS. Can't wait to see my doctor's reaction tomorrow at my check-up, when I tell her I'm doing those! I may bring in the week's workout sheets, just for kicks. And, of course, 40-second planks. I know we're just inching our way to minute sets. It already burns my abs thinking about it, like I shot-gunned a 40-oz. can of hot, molten lava.

"Bring it on."

I'll leave you with breakfast:



Sauteed peppers & onions, avocado, oatmeal, 200 ml of milk and, of course, the egg.

1 comment:

  1. Good food choices. Pistol squats will become your buddies soon.

    ReplyDelete