Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 90

The Final Score, as I site here at The Cracker Barrel, typing and chomping away at my Old-Timer's breakfast with sweet tea, is:

Weight: 141.6
BMI: 20.4
Body Fat %: 11.7

(Just kidding, folks--I'm at home, and just polished off a couple egg whites, bread, salad, and steamed veggies. Though I did finally add some feta cheese to the salad. Gotta keep it real.)

Day 90 pics are up.

The last work-out took only a few minutes, and the only real inkling of a burn I felt was on the sit-ups--probably because I finished Day 89 late last night. I took 10-second breaks between sets because, well, I was a little bored. And need to head to work.

There's a lot to reflect on, so I'm going to take my time over the next couple days and gather my thoughts. And hopefully take a few pics with my old, baggy clothes and my new, slimmer threads.

For now, I just want to say "congrats" to everybody on the team for crossing the finish line. And thanks, Patrick, for cheering us--and guiding us--along the way.

Peace,

-Brett

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME DUDE! WE DID IT! CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little worried about the Cracker Barrel number crunching. Congrats, Brett. You look lean, mean and not much like the guy from your Day 1 pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss youuuuu, tooooo!!! Congrats! And, I look forward to reading all other thoughts that leave your head. I've been following you from Day 2! Thanks for inspiring me to be a part of this project, Brett!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your transformation - and your reflections - are an inspiration to the rest of us!! Congrats on finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, man!! Congrats! Life is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feliciatations! you are quite the inspiration. Thanks for being informative!

    ReplyDelete