Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 70: New pics are up

...check'em out!

On day 68, I hit a new "low": morning weight of 142.

Again, the goal is to to look & feel good--still, it's good to know that the extra jumping paid off.

Speaking of which, I need to get today's in before bed (had to be sure to get to work at a decent hour, and I had cooking to catch up on).

Quickly, work-out wise, the planks have gotten less ugly--I finished all four sets, though on the fourth my back was definitely starting to bow at around 60 seconds.

Looking forward to filling up on more protein--I realized only recently that I've probably been over-boiling my eggs, and this may have affected their quality. Hope I didn't short-change myself too much...

Off to jump, then off to bed...

2 comments:

  1. 142! We weigh the same now. Too bad you're like a foot taller than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FOOT?! Naw, it must just be the camera angle...

    ReplyDelete