Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Canyon?

Didn't sleep much last night, and *barely* eked out the exercises before crashing. And I skipped the Kung-fu sit-ups; since I normally try to do these (well, a knee-only version) on a bar wedged in the corner of our fence with our neighbor, but thought, in my sleep-deprived derangement, that I'd have the cops called on me.

Tonight is playing "catch-up"--on SLEEEP! The far wall of the "valley" is steep...

Update: my roommate located a gate to a schoolyard fence a block from our house, and the full set of Kung-Fu sit-ups has been pounded out, though a day late. Starting tomorrow I'm going to put my new I-phone to good use: as a viewing screen for "8-minute Abs". Thanks, Patrick, for the kick in the ass!

4 comments:

  1. Don't skip Kung Fus! They make you STRONG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first set I've missed on the project. I'm definitely not happy with this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kung-fu knee-ups are about what I can muster too. But we'll keep at 'em, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah, your Tiger-style is strong....

    ReplyDelete